Serving South Florida Since 1974
Aimee K. Arce
- Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
Aimee was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. Aimee earned her bachelor's degree, cum laude, from Bowling Green State University, and her master's degree from Cleveland State University. She earned her law degree, cum laude, from Nova Southeastern University.
While in law school, Aimee concentrated her studies in estate planning while working as a law clerk at the firm. Upon graduating from Nova Southeastern University in December 2016, and successfully passing the February 2017 bar examination, Aimee started working as an attorney at the firm.
Aimee is a member of the Florida Bar, the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, and the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, and the Broward County Bar Association.
She lives in Lighthouse Point, Florida with her husband, Carlos, and their sons, Thomas, and Alexis.
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, Florida, 2016
- Masters, Cleveland State University, Ohio, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Bowling Green State University, Ohio, 2009
- Florida, 2017
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member, Present
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Member, Present
- Florida Bar, Elder Law Section, Member, Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Member, Present