Serving South Florida Since 1974
Adan A. “Adam” Aulet, Jr.
- Attorney / Shareholder
- Business Formation and Transactions
- Estate Planning and Administration
Adan earned a bachelor's degree from Florida Atlantic University and law degree from Nova Southeastern University's Shepard Broad Law Center.
Adan was born and raised in Hollywood, Florida. He attended Nativity Catholic School and graduated from Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory. Adan resides in Davie with his wife, Jillian, and their children, Angelina and Gabriel.
- Juris Doctor, Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, 2006
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Florida Atlantic College of Law, 2002
- Florida, 2006
- Illinois, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2009
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2013
- Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Member, Present
- Florida Bar, Real Probate and Trust Law Section, Member, Present
- Estate Planning Council, Broward County, Member, Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Member, Present