Serving South Florida Since 1974
Frederick R. MacLean
Frederick R. MacLean, the firm's founder, focuses his practice in the area of estate planning. A native of Columbus, Ohio, he received his bachelor's degree from Johns Hopkins University. Fred is also a Certified Life Underwriter (CLU) with a degree from the American College of Life Underwriters. He earned his law degree from the University of Miami, graduating cum laude, and became a member of The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi upon graduation from law school.
Fred is admitted to the Florida Bar; the United Stated District Court, Southern District of Florida and the United States Tax Court. He is also a member of the Broward County Bar Association. Fred's community involvement has included the following: Nurkiewicz Foundation (director; counsel 1985 to present); Woodhouse, Inc. Adult Cerebral Palsy Home (director; counsel 1983- present); Pompano Economic Group (founder; Chair 1989-1998; director 1985-present); Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce (past president 1985-1986; past director 1982-1988).
- Bachelor of Law with honors Cum Laude, University of Miami School of Law, Florida
- Bachelor of Science, Johns Hopkins University, Maryland
- Florida, 1974
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1975
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1975
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1975
- U.S. Tax Court