Serving South Florida Since 1974
Brian V. Bergman
- Senior Associate
954-785-1900 (Ext. 1003)
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
Brian V. Bergman works with the firm's Trust and Estate Administration and Estate Planning practice groups. Born in Roswell, New Mexico, Brian attended Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee where he earned a bachelor's degree in Political Science/Communications and an M.B.A. with a concentration in Non-Profit Management. Brian earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law and an L.L.M. in taxation from the University of Florida.
Brian was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2006. Brian holds memberships in the Real Property Probate and Trust Law and Tax Law sections of the Florida Bar. Brian is also a member of the Broward County and Dade County Bar Associations and the Estate Planning Council of Broward County.
Brian lives in Miami with his wife, Julie, and their two boys, Caleb and Jacob.
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, University of Miami, Florida, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Lipscomb University, Tennessee, 1998
- LLM, University of Florida, Florida, 2006
- MBA, Lipscomb University, Tennessee, 2002
- Florida, 2006
- Florida Bar, Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section, Member, Present
- Florida Bar, Tax Law Section, Member, Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Member, Present
- Estate Planning Council of Broward County, Director, Present
- Dade County Bar Association, Member, Present