A Law Firm Serving The Needs Of Businesses, Non-Profits And Organizations
MacLean and Ema, P.A., provides legal services in business law and related areas, including general contract and commercial law, and law relating to for-profit and not-for-profit entities. The firm represents its clients in the on-going legal needs of corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships. Our non-profit representation includes family and non-family foundations and public charities.
Let Us Focus On The Legal Work For You
Our attorneys are ready to assist you with a wide array of business law services, including:
- Selecting the business entity structure best suited to a client’s needs and forming the appropriate entity.
- Preparing and submitting all necessary filings with federal and state government agencies for business organizations, private foundations and public charities.
- Acting as outside general counsel and overseeing internal administration requirements of entities, including annual filings, annual meetings and governance of the organization.
- Creating and implementing business succession plans.
- The implementation of limited liability and asset protection plans.
- Drafting, negotiating, and implementing shareholder’s agreements, buy-sell agreements and employment contracts.
- Representing clients in the purchase and sale of businesses.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating business contracts in general.
- Negotiating and assisting with dispute resolution.
- Negotiating and preparing loan agreements, financing statements, and other documentation in connection with loans and secured transactions.
- Collaborating with business professionals and advisors.
As a business owner, you have an endless to-do list and no shortage of things to be concerned about. Our attorneys don’t just offer transactional services without context. Instead, our attorneys provide personalized business legal counsel so you can focus on operating your business. We take the time to understand your business and your goals for it. Then, we provide focused guidance and innovative solutions aimed to complex legal issues with a goal-oriented approach. The firm routinely serves as outside general corporate counsel and advises clients in special transactions and start-ups.
Get Skilled Guidance For Your Business – Contact Us Today
The business and commercial lawyers at MacLean and Ema, P.A., are ready to help your business thrive. To schedule an initial consultation about your legal needs, call us in Pompano Beach at 954-824-2370, or submit an online contact form. We serve clients in Broward County and across Florida’s Gold Coast.