Serving South Florida Since 1974
Laura G. MacLean
- Shareholder, Director of Estate Planning and Estate and Trust Administration Departments
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
Laura MacLean is a shareholder of MacLean and Ema and oversees the firm's Trust and Estate Administration and Estate Planning Practice Groups. Laura has extensive experience in preparing federal estate and gift tax returns, handling probate matters, drafting prenuptial agreements, creating revocable and irrevocable trusts in the context of estate planning and developing advanced estate plans for high net worth clients.
Born in Lakewood, Ohio, Laura earned her bachelor's degree, magna cum laude, from Washington College and her law degree from Nova Southeastern University. Laura is a member of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law and Tax Law Sections of the Florida Bar. She is also a member of the Broward County Bar Association and the Estate Planning Council of Broward County, and actively supports local charities.
Laura lives in Lighthouse Point, Florida with her husband, Fred, and together they have two children, Fred III and Maddie.
- Juris Doctor, Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, Florida, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, Washington College, Maryland, 1991
- Florida, 1994
- Florida Bar, Real Probate and Trust law Section, Member, Present
- Florida Bar, Tax Section, Member, Present
- Estate Planning Council of Broward County, Member, Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Member, Present
- Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce, Member, Present