Serving South Florida Since 1974
Michaela “Lucky” Roselli
- Associate Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
Born and raised in Boca Raton, Florida, Lucky earned her bachelor's degree from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and law degree, summa cum laude, from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law. While in law school, she served as Editor-in-Chief of the ILSA Journal of International & Comparative Law, Treasurer of the Student Bar Association, received 5 CALI "book" awards for the highest course grade in the class, and was a teacher's assistant in legal research and writing.
Lucky received the 2021 Rising Star Scholarship Award from the Broward County Women Lawyers' Association upon law school graduation and was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2021. She also had the privilege of interning for the Honorable Melanie G. May, Fourth District Court of Appeal, interning at the Broward State Attorney's Office, and serving as an Assistant Public Defender in Broward County, Florida.
Lucky joined the firm in 2022. She is a member of the Broward County Bar Association, the Real Property, Probate & Trust Law and Tax Law Sections of the Florida Bar, and Broward County Women Lawyers' Association. Lucky is passionate for causes that protect human rights and equality, and as an Estate Planning and Trust Law attorney, assists all generations to establish and protect their own passions and legacies.
- Juris Doctor, Summa Cum Laude, Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, Florida, 2021
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California Los Angeles, California, 2017
- Florida, 2021
- Florida Bar, The Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section, Member, Present
- Florida Bar, The Tax Law Section, Member, Present
- The Estate Planning Council of Broward County, Member, Present
- Broward County Women Lawyers' Association, Member, Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Member, Present